Are you looking for a little more space, a few more trees, a collegial atmosphere plus a downtown lifestyle? If so, join W.B. Homes VIP list and receive more information on Freeland Square – a community of stylish, modern new homes in Collegeville PA.
Collegeville is one of Montgomery County’s best towns featuring a vibrant business community, excellent shopping and a historic charm. Founded in 1869, this suburban town has something for everyone. Here you’ll find neighborhoods of elegant colonial homes on expansive lots as well as townhomes, ranchers and renovated, mid-century split-levels that all add to the character of the community. It’s no wonder many leave Philly looking for new homes in Collegeville PA – a Montgomery County gem.
Here’s some of what it has to offer:
- Enjoy one-stop shopping at Providence Town Center. From Wegman’s to Best Buy and small retail shops in between, this Town Center has something for everyone including a movie theater with a full bar and restaurant.
- Take in live music, dining, and a beer garden at Trouble’s End Brewing.
- Shop for organic and gourmet food products at the Kimberton Whole Foods.
- Explore Ursinus College. This historic college campus essentially operates as its own town and is home to various attractions available to students and non-students alike, including several museums, an art gallery, theatre, lectures and fitness facilities.
- Enjoy extensive shopping a little further afield at Philadelphia Premium Outlets or the King of Prussia Mall. That latter, with seven major department stores and more than 450 stores, boutiques and restaurants, is the largest retail space in the U.S.
The Great Outdoors:
- Enjoy the bucolic, 20 mile Perkiomen Trail, a riverside path perfect for hiking, biking and horseback riding. The trail, known as the “Perky” by locals links many parks and historical sites and winds through quaint villages including the lovely townships of Arcola, Schwenksville, Spring Mount and Green Lane. Enjoy easy access to a Perky trailhead from Freeland Square.
- Head out to Red Buffalo Ranch and explore Collegeville countryside on a horse. Guided trail rides take you through the beautiful 3,500 acre, Evansburg State Park.
- For the more adventurous, consider a bird-eye view of Collegeville from a hot air balloon. Sky Riders Balloon Team takes you high above Montgomery County, soaring above rolling hills and forests and offering views of the Philadelphia skyline.
- Drive to Evansburg State Park and enjoy a tranquil environment of meadows, fields and woodlands. The area is dotted with remnants of its Mennonite past – 18th-century mill remnants, mill buildings and homes serve as a reminder of the first European settlers to the region. Picnic areas can also be found throughout as well as a golf course and recreational playing fields.
Collegeville is truly one of the best places to call home in the Greater Philadelphia area, offering residents a vibrant suburban life, ample park space, good schools and services and a variety of neighbourhoods to choose from.
Reach out to your W.B. Homes trusted new home advisor, Donna for additional information on Freeland Square – opening for pre-sales this November! Join our VIP List today and receive 1st access to neighborhood updates, floorplan designs, included features, limited pre-model home pricing, and more as soon as it’s released.